We’re coming to the end of the Wayfarer tour. Ever since Technorati quit doing their “most popular books” page, it hasn’t mattered so much that we all post in a three-day window. If we can spread the word to bloggers about the books we tour, knowing that each blogger has a sphere of influence in the real world as well as on the Internet, it doesn’t really matter if we do it over three days or a week or even two weeks.
So that was my thinking behind letting this tour ride for a bit.
But here it is Friday already, so here are the posts that I haven’t linked to so far.
- Becky, at A Christian Worldview of Fiction gives her introduction and tells some of why she liked the book, and she talks about why children love books like Wayfarer and how important such books are.
- Marie has the last part of wonderful three-part interview over at Fireside Musings.
- At My Own Little Corner of the World, Julie posted a great interview with RJ Anderson. Her students came up with some very good questions for the author.
- Another lovely interview. This on over at The Hungry Readers. Check it out if you want a sneak peek at Arrow.
- And at Whispers of Dawn, I talked a little bit about why I loved Anderson’s scenes and did a little dreaming about what these books would look like on the big screen. Would it not be cool to see the inside of the Oak? And that church/youth hostel called Sanctuary? And the islands that are home to the Children of Rhys?
- And this is not part of our tour, but I just stumbled on a great post by RJ Anderson: The Intersection of Faith and Fiction.
OK that’s all I have for today. I will be back Monday to link to at least one more post, I think. Maybe three more. We shall see.